A (materialistic) wish.

This might be a sad, nerdy, materialistic post, but I just have to share. The good thing about my life is that my birthday is less than a month after Christmas. So, even though people have probably already made their Christmas purchases, there's another very special holiday coming soon (yes, I still love my birthday that much. Although, the other day I forgot how old I am. I don't think that's a good sign). I just found these:



Aren't they amazing?! Seriously... (picture from here, a blog I rarely visit anymore because even though it's all diy, it's a little too 'perfect' for me. no offense if you love it - it's just not my style. bookends from here.) There could not be a more perfect design for bookends.

Numbers one and two on my list are pretty solid wishes, just not actual objects (cash for the piano fund, Maurice's gift card). But these bookends are a close #3. Please don't bring up the fact that I already have two sets. One is on top of my fridge holding up my cookbooks. The other is on a wide windowsill holding up my "writing" notebooks and address book. They are occupied. I even have another spot for these.

After all, a girl can never have too many bookends, right?

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - please leave a comment to let me know you were here!

Popular posts from this blog

SOL: Caught

Give away!

Lincoln Jesse Kohlman: Birth Story