MLS
I am now, as Brad likes to call me, a "Master of the Library."
Part of me can't believe it's all over, that I actually did it. Another part of me is so relaxed now that it's over.
I am so grateful to my family, in-laws, and friends for all their support over the last 2 1/2 years. There were definitely days when the only reason I came home from work and did my homework was because I didn't want to have to tell them that I was quitting because I knew that they believed I could do it (even when I didn't). I could go on, but I'm starting to get emotional just writing that.
Now for the Praxis test and the job hunt!
Part of me can't believe it's all over, that I actually did it. Another part of me is so relaxed now that it's over.
I am so grateful to my family, in-laws, and friends for all their support over the last 2 1/2 years. There were definitely days when the only reason I came home from work and did my homework was because I didn't want to have to tell them that I was quitting because I knew that they believed I could do it (even when I didn't). I could go on, but I'm starting to get emotional just writing that.
Now for the Praxis test and the job hunt!
Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting that you're done! I'm sure you'll do great on the PRAXIS.
ReplyDelete