randomness

Well, I don't think I have much to say today, but I haven't posted since Friday, so I feel like I should. I mean, what else are you going to do if not read my blog?! So here's a bunch of random for your Wednesday.

I was asked to donate some headbands and/or a bag for an elementary school BINGO fundraiser. I said yes. It's not 'til January, so I have some time. Maybe I can experiment with a new headband idea I had a while back.

The weather is driving me crazy. 85* yesterday, 54* today. Just choose, already. I did see that long-range weather forecasters are predicting that we're going to have a snowy winter, with about 50% more snow than last year. This is going to be great if I get to stay home on some snow days. It's going to be bad if  I'm working and have to travel from one school to another in 14 minutes (which is doable is good weather - I guess we'll see how it goes in snow). However, it will be tapering off a bit early... the severe storm season (meaning tornadoes) could start as early as the end of February. Goodness.

We are having a little trouble with our lack of cable... not the "we don't have all those channels anymore" part (that's going pretty well) - the "our antenna isn't picking up all the local channels" part. It wouldn't be a big deal, except that one the channels that's not coming in well is Wichita's "Jayhawk Network" station. We'll be exchanging our second antenna this weekend. But we probably should have gone with the outdoor antenna in the first place, living out in the 'burbs. Oh well. I think Brad's going to take care of it on his day off on Friday. I hope.

We both have three-day weekends at the end of the week. Brad gets Friday off; I get Halloween off. I have big plans, like serious homework time and finally closing our Bank of America accounts. Exciting stuff, I know.

I decided it was time for a blog update. I love red and yellow leaves, even though I don't like fall because it means winter is coming.

I'd better wrap up my post - too many words without pictures can be tough to keep reading. Hope you're having a great week!

Comments

  1. Don't stop writing, even if it's without pictures! We enjoy keeping up to date :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - please leave a comment to let me know you were here!

Popular posts from this blog

SOL: Caught

Lincoln Jesse Kohlman: Birth Story

Give away!