slice of life: the end
(This will be a fairly short reflection, as I'm readying myself for three hours of class tonight and a full day tomorrow. Ugh. I hope that soon I'll be able to make the time to reflect a little more on where I go from here.)
It's the end. I "sliced" 31/31 days this month - plus some additional posts here and there, 35 total.
In the beginning, I honestly didn't know if I'd make it all the way. It was a challenge many days.
The challenge provoked a sense of confidence in my writing that I didn't know was possible - thanks to comments from family and friends and "strangers" who read and supported me for the past 31 days.
I still don't quite see myself as a writer, necessarily. Some days I do, others I don't. But this is a start. And some small part of me is beginning to betray my doubts and think that maybe, just maybe, I can do it.
It's the end. I "sliced" 31/31 days this month - plus some additional posts here and there, 35 total.
In the beginning, I honestly didn't know if I'd make it all the way. It was a challenge many days.
The challenge provoked a sense of confidence in my writing that I didn't know was possible - thanks to comments from family and friends and "strangers" who read and supported me for the past 31 days.
I still don't quite see myself as a writer, necessarily. Some days I do, others I don't. But this is a start. And some small part of me is beginning to betray my doubts and think that maybe, just maybe, I can do it.

Love that you are believing that you can do it--of course you can! :)
ReplyDeleteI agree with Ruth, I believe you are and can write. You do a great job and I look forward to every blog you make!! Keep it up and I know it will get easier.
ReplyDeleteYou can do it..you can do it...you can do it! :)
ReplyDeleteI wonder if we ever see ourselves as writers or if we just begin to believe in the "glimpses" a little bit more.
Thanks for writing,
Ruth
It is fun to think that maybe . . . just maybe there is more stories to tell that others might find interesting. I feel the same way. Hope you keep writing.
ReplyDelete