life...
I have not fallen off the face of the earth. But somehow, the hours in my day seem to.
Anyone else feel that way?! I hope I'm not alone in that...
Between finishing out the work-school year and the master's-school year and track practice and spending time with Brad and VBS planning and playing with the dog and catching up with my family and keeping the house remotely clean and track meets and other miscellaneous things that come up... my day is pretty much full before I even have time to think about blogging.
But I am blessed with an amazing partner, grateful to have a job, happy to be able to afford graduate school (no loans!), delighted to get to spend time with super-cool kiddos outside of the classroom and see them succeed, enjoying pet ownership (though my hoses are not :(!), pleased to have a home, excited to use my talents for church kids, and thankful to be loved by so many people. I am blessed with a beautifully full life.
I'll be back, sooner or later. After a month of blogging every day, I do miss it. A lot. But right now I need to focus on what needs to be done right now.
Life may be busy, but life is good.
Anyone else feel that way?! I hope I'm not alone in that...
Between finishing out the work-school year and the master's-school year and track practice and spending time with Brad and VBS planning and playing with the dog and catching up with my family and keeping the house remotely clean and track meets and other miscellaneous things that come up... my day is pretty much full before I even have time to think about blogging.
But I am blessed with an amazing partner, grateful to have a job, happy to be able to afford graduate school (no loans!), delighted to get to spend time with super-cool kiddos outside of the classroom and see them succeed, enjoying pet ownership (though my hoses are not :(!), pleased to have a home, excited to use my talents for church kids, and thankful to be loved by so many people. I am blessed with a beautifully full life.
I'll be back, sooner or later. After a month of blogging every day, I do miss it. A lot. But right now I need to focus on what needs to be done right now.
Life may be busy, but life is good.
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by - please leave a comment to let me know you were here!