Here we go

This picture is from Friday night, when the clouds passed us by, but it's finally raining here!


 Last night we celebrated Brad's grandpa's birthday. Dale's only 70...

The grandkids minus Jordan and Tyler. Justin, Dawson, Brad, Leah, Maddie.

I just realized that I might not be able to complete one of my 25 items. Tami, I know I told you last night that the Wingnuts play until September, but apparently I made that one up. There is maybe one day we can make it to... oops. :(

I love a nice, clean car, inside and out. It's almost as good, I suppose, as a nice, clean car with an operational radio. 

My master's classes start in three days. I suppose I should get on blackboard and glance at the syllabi. I have no idea what to expect. And I have not ordered any books yet (which is not as crazy as it seems - a friend is in the same program, just two semesters ahead of me, so I'm waiting to see if she has books I can borrow). I really don't want to order any books... they are expensive.

Tomorrow I officially start school, but I've already put in a few days. I'm excited to meet my kids (which doesn't happen until Thursday for 6th graders and Friday for 7th graders), but I am nervous about how all the changes will work out.

My actual job this year is:
1st-4th hours: 7th grade language arts at AMS (two blocks)
5th hour: travel (2 miles) and lunch
6th-8th hours: 6th grade language arts at ACMS (one block) and plan time

My rooms are almost ready. Myself, on the other hand...

I guess at this point in time I have no choice but to jump in with two feet.

So, here we go...

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - please leave a comment to let me know you were here!

Popular posts from this blog

SOL: Caught

Give away!

Lincoln Jesse Kohlman: Birth Story