Bare feet...
Thanks to my wonderful husband and Uncle Greg, I can now walk through my house without shoes! Hooray!
I may be biased, but my house looks really good right now (and will look even better when the baseboards are back on and the transition pieces are down in the doorways - but minor details, comparatively).
You can get a reminder of the "before" here. I've already forgotten, but I still can't believe I live here:

And the rug works, too... but I'm sure it doesn't look nearly this good if you don't remove the bag before display.

Now all we need is to move our tv back up (and to run a cable line to the wall where we want it) and get some furniture - and Monday it comes! I'll post more pictures when things get put together.
-Megan
p.s. and if anyone has suggestions for the big, empty wall in the living room or over the fireplace, just let me know... I was thinking maybe my black and white wedding photos?!?! I have a lot of random home decor; I'll have to experiment.
I may be biased, but my house looks really good right now (and will look even better when the baseboards are back on and the transition pieces are down in the doorways - but minor details, comparatively).
You can get a reminder of the "before" here. I've already forgotten, but I still can't believe I live here:And the rug works, too... but I'm sure it doesn't look nearly this good if you don't remove the bag before display.
Now all we need is to move our tv back up (and to run a cable line to the wall where we want it) and get some furniture - and Monday it comes! I'll post more pictures when things get put together.
-Megan
p.s. and if anyone has suggestions for the big, empty wall in the living room or over the fireplace, just let me know... I was thinking maybe my black and white wedding photos?!?! I have a lot of random home decor; I'll have to experiment.
It looks so great so far! I love the idea of the black and white wedding photos! I can't wait to hang up pictures on my walls!
ReplyDeleteBy "and Monday it comes" you mean new furniture? Or are you just moving the new stuff back up?
ReplyDeleteIt looks awesome! Dark floors were definitely the right choice.
ReplyDelete