The Living is Easy
Yes, it is summertime. Hooray! That's such a wonderful word in the house of two teachers - and very welcome at the end of last week.
My "To-do" list seems miles long, but I'm already checking things off: touch up paint, tie quilt, price flooring, get lots of summer snow (a.k.a. shaved ice)... I do love a good list.
The only problem is that I cannot figure out where my camera memory card is. I uploaded pictures this morning, put the card back into my camera, deleted all images, and now??? And so finding that goes on my list.
Are either of you working this summer? We found it was not always good for our marriage to be home together ALL summer. Of course you are still young and in love!
ReplyDeleteWell Megs, if you get tired of your list you and Bradley can come hang out with me here in Wichita, it only takes 25 minutes to get here and I don't have anyone to hang out with in the evenings.
ReplyDelete