Lincoln says...
It's been a loooong time since I posted Lincoln quotes. So here are a bunch, collected over the last six months or so!
"What is Alleluia?"
"Open this mom, 'cause I'm gonna Google on it," asking to use his little "computer."
"Bears live in Newton because there's lots of trees. Did you know that? It's important."
"I'm not meat to Dinos." (meaning I'm not into dinos - which has definitely changed!)
"This Colorado is fun! There's marbles and bulldozers and Paw Patrol!"
"Is Colorado farther away than Hutchinson?"
Yes
"Oh no! I don't believe it!"
"I thought our car was faster than anybody."
"These are partially good."
"Yawning doesn't mean I'm tired."
What does it mean?
"I just yawn more than anyone else."
Why?
"That how Jesus made me."
I'm going to work at Bethel College (Brad).
"Whoa! Yeah! Good job, dad!"
"Do we have our bodies in heaven?"
I don't know.
"But I want to snuggle you in heaven!"
"Maybe we have our own stalls in heaven. Or maybe our own swings!"
"I am a statue."
Statues can't talk.
"Oh."
Go ahead. Be a statue.
"I can't."
Why not?
"Because I can't be quiet."
"Mom, I don't care for rice at home. It takes up space in my tummy instead of other food."
If you scream in the library, we have to leave.
"But mama, remember that book, Library Lion? Sometimes it's okay to break the rules in the library."
"I will do dishes ALL the days!"
"Mommy, I want you to take me to bed tonight."
Just because you think you can sucker me into lying down with you.
"Yes."
"A brother! That's just what I wanted!"
"Mom! When I get to be four I won't even know how to play with things anymore."
Oh. What will you do?
"I will read, read, read, read, read!"
"Why is it called the moon, mommy? That's a silly name. Maybe we should name the baby Moon Kohlman. That would be a good name for the baby."
"Let's read! That's how we have a Kohlman party!"
"What is Alleluia?"
"Open this mom, 'cause I'm gonna Google on it," asking to use his little "computer."
"Bears live in Newton because there's lots of trees. Did you know that? It's important."
"I'm not meat to Dinos." (meaning I'm not into dinos - which has definitely changed!)
"This Colorado is fun! There's marbles and bulldozers and Paw Patrol!"
"Is Colorado farther away than Hutchinson?"
Yes
"Oh no! I don't believe it!"
"I thought our car was faster than anybody."
"These are partially good."
"Yawning doesn't mean I'm tired."
What does it mean?
"I just yawn more than anyone else."
Why?
"That how Jesus made me."
I'm going to work at Bethel College (Brad).
"Whoa! Yeah! Good job, dad!"
"Do we have our bodies in heaven?"
I don't know.
"But I want to snuggle you in heaven!"
"Maybe we have our own stalls in heaven. Or maybe our own swings!"
"I am a statue."
Statues can't talk.
"Oh."
Go ahead. Be a statue.
"I can't."
Why not?
"Because I can't be quiet."
"Mom, I don't care for rice at home. It takes up space in my tummy instead of other food."
If you scream in the library, we have to leave.
"But mama, remember that book, Library Lion? Sometimes it's okay to break the rules in the library."
"I will do dishes ALL the days!"
"Mommy, I want you to take me to bed tonight."
Just because you think you can sucker me into lying down with you.
"Yes."
"A brother! That's just what I wanted!"
"Mom! When I get to be four I won't even know how to play with things anymore."
Oh. What will you do?
"I will read, read, read, read, read!"
"Why is it called the moon, mommy? That's a silly name. Maybe we should name the baby Moon Kohlman. That would be a good name for the baby."
"Let's read! That's how we have a Kohlman party!"

Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by - please leave a comment to let me know you were here!