30-ish by 30

I've made a new list. Surprise! Here are 30 (or so) things I want to accomplish before I turn 30 in 2016, in no particular order.

{somewhat unrelated picture}

1. Go to Paint the Town or similar event with friends
2. Professional goal (I'll post specifics when things are set)
3. Buy animal print shoes or colored pants
4. Read 6 nonfiction books
5. Bake bread monthly
6. Monthly Pinterest projects
7. Run another 5K
8. Write a will
9. Update my books read list
10. Digital detox week
11. Complete Blog book 2014
12. Become a Google Trainer
13. Send a handwritten note monthly
14. Have a birthday party for Lincoln centered around his interests (a themed party)
15. Girls' trip
16. Learn to drive a manual transmission (Daniel, I'm looking at you here!)
17. Catch a fish
18. Take family pictures for someone else
19. Go to Cirque du Soliel
20. Learn to knit
21. Visit Cathedral of the Plains and the Sternberg Museum
22. Eat at a food truck
23. Take pictures of a Flint Hills sunset (not from the window of a moving car)
24. Make the Harvest book with mom
25. Upgrade camera
26. Complete Project 365 (a photo a day), starting when new camera comes
27. Pare wardrobe down to clothes I really love and am comfortable in
28. Get dressed up and go on a "mommy and me" date with Lincoln
29. Research PhD, NBCT, and Teacher Leader possibilities
30.

I just need one more. I'm taking suggestions now!

Comments

  1. I could help you with #20.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do 30 random acts of kindness. Go to a movie by yourself. Read the bible in a year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - please leave a comment to let me know you were here!

Popular posts from this blog

SOL: Caught

Give away!

Lincoln Jesse Kohlman: Birth Story