Wedding Reception
We didn't get to stay for a lot of the reception, since Lincoln basically skipped his naps, but we have fun while he lasted!
I realized looking through my pictures that there are a few important people that I have very few pictures of. Sorry, Hannah and Jason and Daniel and Megan (except you two did have a real photographer following you guys around) and extended family.
Lincoln and his aunts checking out some ants.
Lincoln's been pretty attached to his bear, Abe (AaaaBUH), this weekend.
Lincoln and his aunts checking out some ants.
Lincoln's been pretty attached to his bear, Abe (AaaaBUH), this weekend.
In lieu of the traditional groomsmen/bridesmaid toasts, Daniel and Megan asked their sisters (she has one, he has three) to give speeches. I will post our limerick another time, but I think it's safe to say it was a hit!












Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by - please leave a comment to let me know you were here!