Harvest time!
I love wheat harvest. It's one of the best times of the year. Last year I was excited to share it with Lincoln for the first time, even though he had no idea what was going on around him. This year, I couldn't wait to get him out in the field!
Waving at Grandpa in the combine.
This is Lincoln's face whenever he's trying to figure out something new. He's so serious and focused on whatever is happening.
Cutting is slower than normal this year because the wheat is not as thick and full as we'd like, so it takes longer for the combine to fill up. Lincoln was fascinated at first, but by the time we had sat in the combine for about 15-20 minutes, he was over it. We had to sing "The Itsy Bitsy Spider" a bunch of times...
I tried to get a picture of his sweet little curls coming out the back of his had. Too cute!
Uncle Chuck let him honk the horn in the big truck!
"Please?"
Waving at Grandpa in the combine.
This is Lincoln's face whenever he's trying to figure out something new. He's so serious and focused on whatever is happening.
Cutting is slower than normal this year because the wheat is not as thick and full as we'd like, so it takes longer for the combine to fill up. Lincoln was fascinated at first, but by the time we had sat in the combine for about 15-20 minutes, he was over it. We had to sing "The Itsy Bitsy Spider" a bunch of times...
I tried to get a picture of his sweet little curls coming out the back of his had. Too cute!
Uncle Chuck let him honk the horn in the big truck!
"Please?"

Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by - please leave a comment to let me know you were here!