reading time

For a long while, Lincoln hasn't been at all interested in sitting still to read a book. So, we just read to him while he plays.


Just the last week or so, though, he has sat through a few (very short) books. It started with My Mom Loves Me on Mother's Day, which I think was my gift from him (the sitting still part. I know he "picked out" the book for me).



{I know some of these pictures are completely out of focus, but I don't even care. They're too precious not to share.}


It continued when we found a good dog at the library; he's also sat still for Brown Bear, Brown Bear and a few of his Highlights Hello magazines as well.



I may have said, during this time, that "this is the best day ever."


I have to admit, it does my heart good to get to snuggle my little boy for the three minutes it takes to read one of these little books.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL: Caught

Give away!

Lincoln Jesse Kohlman: Birth Story