Party time!
We celebrated Lincoln's birthday on his birthday with a party at Grammy and Grampy's house. It was a good thing we decided to do it there - we couldn't have fit everyone who came in our living room! Lincoln was a little overwhelmed at all the people who were there and the gifts, but I think he ended up having a good time.
We're so grateful to have this "village" to help us raise our little guy. I can't imagine the last year without them!
Lincoln did not like the cake at all. He dipped his fingers into the frosting and made this face. I think he ate one frosting-less bite that Brad fed him.
Clean me off, please!
Ice cream, though, I'll take that!
We're so grateful to have this "village" to help us raise our little guy. I can't imagine the last year without them!
Lincoln did not like the cake at all. He dipped his fingers into the frosting and made this face. I think he ate one frosting-less bite that Brad fed him.
Clean me off, please!
Ice cream, though, I'll take that!
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by - please leave a comment to let me know you were here!