*sigh*
I've been meaning to blog this week, just about life.
But life got in the way.
I started my new job on Monday. And it has been good (more on that later). But after work there is a baby to pick up and feed and play with, bottles and diapers to wash (the bottles take more effort than the diapers), a screaming baby to comfort at bedtime (though not tonight), a house to (not) clean, and a dear husband to sit on the couch and stare into space with. I mean, I haven't even taken a picture of the kid this week, which might be a "first" in his life... So the blog takes a back seat, and rightfully so.
I'm still around. I'll be back here soon, but it might be just with the big stuff.
But life got in the way.
I started my new job on Monday. And it has been good (more on that later). But after work there is a baby to pick up and feed and play with, bottles and diapers to wash (the bottles take more effort than the diapers), a screaming baby to comfort at bedtime (though not tonight), a house to (not) clean, and a dear husband to sit on the couch and stare into space with. I mean, I haven't even taken a picture of the kid this week, which might be a "first" in his life... So the blog takes a back seat, and rightfully so.
I'm still around. I'll be back here soon, but it might be just with the big stuff.
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by - please leave a comment to let me know you were here!