Thanksgiving

I have a ridiculous number of pictures from our Thanksgiving trip to Chicago, so I think I'll break them down into a couple of different posts...

We left on Wednesday morning, drove to Columbia, and headed to Chicago from there. I was dreading the thought of spending so much time sitting/in the car/in-between bathroom breaks, but it turned out to be a lot easier than I thought it would be.


 Jamie has a huge office!

 The Mighty Mississippi


 Backseat drivers...



Thanksgiving morning we took a walk around Hannah & Jason's neighborhood, Pilsen. There are lots of beautiful murals, including many at one elementary school.







The Turkey Day spread, courtesy mostly of Jason.

Other than the walk and eating, we didn't do a whole lot on Thanksgiving Day. It was nice to just hang out and relax.

Comments

  1. My sister lived in the Pilsen neighborhood during VS...yummy restaurants.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - please leave a comment to let me know you were here!

Popular posts from this blog

SOL: Caught

Give away!

Lincoln Jesse Kohlman: Birth Story