apple pie & other things

It's been too long, dear blog readers. Sorry about that... summer has turned out to be busier than I'd planned. I think we've only been home two weekends since school ended. The weeks are just as full. And here we are, only a few weekends from school starting.

I'm pretending that the thought of going back to work doesn't send me into a panic.There's just so much to do to get ready.

In these past few weeks we....

froze a lot of corn and peaches.



spent a lot of time working on classes.

spent time with our dog. (really, this is just here because it's a cute picture. she thinks we bought the nice, soft rug just for her.)

went to a wedding.

ran a 5K (well, I did) and went to some fun baseball/softball games (which Brad already posted about).

actually finished a pinterest project! 

got a clothesline. For the record, I don't recommend a retractable line. We ended up having to stretch it out all the way to keep it from sagging all the way to the ground. Ha! 

froze lots of applesauce and made an apple pie.


So that's life. Sort of. In a nutshell... There's still much on the list, but I'm not worried - if it doesn't get done, it doesn't get done. I always think I don't have much to do, but the little things tend to add up. I was hoping for a much more relaxing summer, but I'll have to take what I can get. Maybe another year?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL: Caught

Give away!

Lincoln Jesse Kohlman: Birth Story