any questions?

I ask this question many times a day. "Does anyone have a question?" "Any questions?" "Questions?" I usually get no response. I'm hoping today is a little better.

Amy asked her blog readers what burning questions they want her to blog about. I've tried a similar tactic before and got nothing. She got lots of great ones. Will I? Ask me your questions. I want to blog more, but I'm just not sure what to write about, what you want to read.

So.... what do you want to know?!

Comments

  1. What sort of training (attempts at training) do you do with your dog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are a good blogger. Lots of diversity in your posts. I like to read blogs about everyday life. Makes me feel normal to read that others lives are not so different from mine. I like blogs about crafting, organizing, children, funny stories, God revealing himself through life... See, you've blogged about those things before. Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a teacher do this once on the first day of school - we were allowed to ask here anything and she said she would answer as honestly as she could. I STILL remember that day and how fun it was to ask away! Anyways, these are sorta cheesy - nothing of great merit, but I always love hearing what people say...

    What's your absolute favorite meal?

    Given one week of vacation and unlimited funds, where would you go? And to sort of tag off of that, where in the United States would you most like to live? (Kansas not included.)

    And for good measure - a "Would you rather...?" Would you rather, be constricted to playing/listening to only one music group for the rest of your life and read as many books as you want or only read books by one author and have complete music freedom?

    :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have one, if it's not too late. If you were suddenly appointed the head of the United States Department of Education, what would you change about the education system here in America (I know it's too broad, what would be the FIRST thing you'd change)?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - please leave a comment to let me know you were here!

Popular posts from this blog

SOL: Caught

Give away!

Lincoln Jesse Kohlman: Birth Story